Ir al contenido principal
Consular Protection
Are you an EU citizen in Ukraine?

Check the websites of Member States' Embassies and Ministries of Foreign Affairs

Your right to consular protection

As an EU citizen, you are entitled to seek help from the embassy or consulate of any other EU country if you find yourselves in a situation where you need advice or assistance outside the EU, with no embassy or consulate from your own country effectively in position to help you.

Find an embassy / consulate

Find out whether your EU country of nationality has an embassy or a consulate in a given country or territory outside the EU. If your country is not represented in a given country or territory outside the EU, this section provides you with the contact details of consulates of other EU countries that you might wish to contact to seek assistance.

Disclaimer: The location and contact details of embassies and consulates are subject to unforeseen changes. These changes might not be reflected in this list immediately.

Travel advice

Check the travel advice of your country’s foreign ministry for a given country or territory outside the EU.